Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Daps
I feel like the Celtics have only been playing the Cavs and the Magic this past week
Scheduling has been weird. Why the fukk are we playing Boston two straight in Boston? So fukking stupid.

Also outside of Paolo we’ve been a disaster in this game seemingly no one else can hit a shot and Franz has been horrific (1/10)

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the refs are going to let them be physical with us but call a foul anytime we breathe on them no thanks.

Some of these call have been so ridiculous
:mjlol: Yall shot twice as many FTs as us and the C's have been driving all night. What game are you watching?

Daps
:mjlol: Yall shot twice as many FTs as us and the C's have been driving all night. What game are you watching?
I’m talking the shytty touch fouls. Y’all are beating us because yall can’t miss from three. It’s a physical game let these boys play

The refs aren’t why we’re losing. Franz being 1/10, and Celtics shooting lights out are why we’re losing. I just hate that touch foul bullshyt

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scheduling has been weird. Why the fukk are we playing Boston two straight in Boston? So fukking stupid.

Also outside of Paolo we’ve been a disaster in this game seemingly no one else can hit a shot and Franz has been horrific (1/10)
A few squads have done this lately. I heard somewhere (take it with a grain of salt) that it's a scheduling thing to cut back on travel.

Daps
That Porzingas/Tatum pick and roll is the first time where you can see why we really need carter. They're hunting Bitdaze because he's too slow to get back to Porzingas