Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dillon needs to talk to the players association because he’s being targeted. Unfairly. He accidently elbowed a bucks player ona drive and they’re. Reviewing it after the play is over. Ok fine but brook Lopez did the same thing and knock FVv out the game and their was no conversation or review for hostile act.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Suns really don’t run back on defense

Wizards have gotten easy buckets on runouts to build this lead

Bilal Coulibaly has played excellent defense on Devin Booker

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
How so? You got players like Embiid, Jokic, Giannis, Doncic, Shai, Tatum, AD, Haliburton, Edwards, Lebron, Fox who have been just as impressive if not more so over the course of the full season as Kawhi during that stretch whose teams also have better record. This is an insane year for the top stars production so far.
I don't feel like “in the discussion” equates with being the favorite. If Fox and Haliburton are being mentioned for MVP don't think it's unreasonable to include Kawhi.

Also, clippers have a better record than Indiana and the majority of the Western teams are separated by like one or two games outside of Minny.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Suns ate a fukking disaster right now.They better not lose to the Wizards at home.Heads gotta roll.I know Beal's down, but you still have KD & Book.Not to the Wiz.No way:scust:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dillon needs to talk to the players association because he’s being targeted. Unfairly. He accidently elbowed a bucks player ona drive and they’re. Reviewing it after the play is over. Ok fine but brook Lopez did the same thing and knock FVv out the game and their was no conversation or review for hostile act.
Now he knows how the Draymond , Rodman & Pat Bev’s feel

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now he knows how the Draymond , Rodman & Pat Bev’s feel
I disagree. Dillon has a shorter leash than Draymond. Draymond rep only comes into question when there trying to figure out his suspension. Draymond gets away with a lot in the court that aren’t blatant takedowns. Dillon easily leads the league in hostile play reviews