Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
D'Aaron Foxx needs another star. Those role players are 2 inconsistent. If the clippers continue to suck, they should go after paul george. He would be a perfect fit for what they do.

Paul George for Barnes, huerter,monk, and mcgee. That makes the money work. You can play keegan murray more, mitchell more. The clippers would have a more balanced team and more depth. :yeshrug:
Mitchell is ass right now.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
You know what's a good solution to playoff problems? Playoff P :dead:

This time a year ago the Coli was crying about how the Kings traded the wrong guard :childplease:

What they gotta worry about is why even in their finest hour they give up 120 points.
Barnes is useless on defense and should be moved to the bench. Lyles and the euro both play better defense. Their pace will always equal points though.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Nah did you watch it? Over the smallest thing. And that game didn't matter one bit. I watching it for the Deni Kuz vs Paulo Franz matchup

Then I'm watching the equivalent of a side chick chirping :heh:

Oh btw that sniper interview was mad funny..me and my homie would say that shyt all the time.

Sniper out on all digital platforms

Nah I didn't watch the game but I'm not gonna say they shouldn't be hyped about being good unless they start to act like the Grizzlies from last year...then they would be doing too much.

Castillo might be the funniest no comedian I ever seen

Nabs

Superstar
Daps

I strive to be as competitive as the Mazzulla family tree.

Mazzulla using the IST to teach the C's how to keep their foot on the pedal is the best.

"So, regardless, of if it's 30 points and a point differential [IST game], or we’re up 18 with six minutes to go [in a regular game], can we play as hard as we can and not just be hopeful that we'll win this game or get through it. Can we like strive in those situations?"

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

I strive to be as competitive as the Mazzulla family tree.

Mazzulla using the IST to teach the C's how to keep their foot on the pedal is the best.

"So, regardless, of if it's 30 points and a point differential [IST game], or we’re up 18 with six minutes to go [in a regular game], can we play as hard as we can and not just be hopeful that we'll win this game or get through it. Can we like strive in those situations?"

Knowing that serial killer...this shyt wit his dad prolly never happened