Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
There's something very natural in Zion's game man. He scores so effortlessly, never has to get 'hot' or explode in a quarter. He just does the right thing every two possessions and before you know it he has dropped 30 on you. He's averaging 24 this year and I don't remember a 40 point game from him. If only...

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
@pete clemenza
Note, all issues go away and ish looks smooth when the iso stars play like stars :hubie:

That’s what I said the difference was between LAC and PHX so far. KD started the season in getbuckets mode whereas KL been bullshytting (even below his usual slow start standards) until tonight.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Houston would be an interesting Lavine team although I don't know if they could even make the salaries work. Jalen Green is clearly not that guy but at least he'd give Chicago a young guy to have a little hope in. :ld:

The Bulls could do better but it's a random thought.
Bulls trade away Zach LaVine for younger Zach LaVine

:jbhmm:

jayjon85

Pro
Daps
Houston would be an interesting Lavine team although I don't know if they could even make the salaries work. Jalen Green is clearly not that guy but at least he'd give Chicago a young guy to have a little hope in. :ld:

The Bulls could do better but it's a random thought.
Houston has Reggie Bullock's and Victor Oladipo's salaries they can throw in to match Lavine's salary. If Houston is willing to move on from their young players that would probably be the best move for both sides.