Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
D'Aaron Foxx needs another star. Those role players are 2 inconsistent. If the clippers continue to suck, they should go after paul george. He would be a perfect fit for what they do.

Paul George for Barnes, huerter,monk, and mcgee. That makes the money work. You can play keegan murray more, mitchell more. The clippers would have a more balanced team and more depth. :yeshrug:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
D'Aaron Foxx needs another star. Those role players are 2 inconsistent. If the clippers continue to suck, they should go after paul george. He would be a perfect fit for what they do.

Paul George for Barnes, huerter,monk, and mcgee. That makes the money work. You can play keegan murray more, mitchell more. The clippers would have a more balanced team and more depth. :yeshrug:
dealing Paul George for depth to surround nobody?

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
:salute: To Kyrie Irving.

This is a man of principal and heart. I just found out that he spends his summers teaching Girls basketball at the mamba academy. For someone who Loved Kobe like he did, you gotta be proud of the dude that it wasn't just platitudes and he's standing on his sentiment with positive actions continuing the legacy of his mentor and Idol. No fake love from this breh

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Zach LaVine is available

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that was a choice.

and the Kings are fine. You're just looking at someone who averages 19, 12, and 7 and thinking he's somehow not a running mate for anyone.
Sabonis isnt a #2 option on a title winning team. We seen what happened when the games mattered in the playoffs. Foxx needs a real one besides him

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Zach LaVine is available
And demar as well. Lavine nor demarr is good enough to make them serious contenders. Plus the only player ok the kings that would help us is keeegan or monk and i dont think they would include them

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Sabonis isnt a #2 option on a title winning team. We seen what happened when the games mattered in the playoffs. Foxx needs a real one besides him
You know what's a good solution to playoff problems? Playoff P :dead:

This time a year ago the Coli was crying about how the Kings traded the wrong guard :childplease:

What they gotta worry about is why even in their finest hour they give up 120 points.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
suggs was doing too much last night. Amped over ever little thing, gesturing to the crowd after ever play. Like bruh all that for a team that has 3 wins and you averaging 13 pts?

Let that man be hyped:gucci:

Folks always crying players don’t care and phone it in but then turn around and get mad when players care too much:stopitslime:

They’re good after years of struggling…let em live

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Let that man be hyped:gucci:

Folks always crying players don’t care and phone it in but then turn around and get mad when players care too much:stopitslime:

They’re good after years of struggling…let em live

Nah did you watch it? Over the smallest thing. And that game didn't matter one bit. I watching it for the Deni Kuz vs Paulo Franz matchup

Then I'm watching the equivalent of a side chick chirping :heh:

Oh btw that sniper interview was mad funny..me and my homie would say that shyt all the time.

Sniper out on all digital platforms