Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Zion fits anywhere. 😂 The trade is ridiculous anyway, but so is the implication that he wouldn't fit lmao

People already crying about Zion and Ingram fit. I can only imagine that playing next to a fukking stiff bum like Looney.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Holy shyt your a moron :francis:

It’s youre dikkriding warriors fan from BK. Calling me a moron but talking about Zion at the 3 :mjlol: Only way Zion works is if he’s at the point like he’s been doing lately. And the warriors don’t need that with Steph and Green there. They need size and more perimeter scoring. Not an oft injured overpaid Zion. Warriors better off going after someone like Markahnnen

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It’s your dikkriding warriors fan from BK. Calling me a moron but talking about Zion at the 3 :mjlol: Only way Zion works is if he’s at the point like he’s been doing lately. And the warriors don’t need that with Steph and Green there. They need size and more perimeter scoring. Not an oft injured overpaid Zion. Warriors better off going after someone like Markahnnen

dikk riding? Like I said your a fukkin moron.. It’s cowboy and 49er fans in NY and other places are they dikk riding? Stfu you dumb ass nikka…