Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
dikk riding? Like I said your a fukkin moron.. It’s cowboy and 49er fans in NY and other places are they dikk riding? Stfu you dumb ass nikka…

Don’t compare legendary international franchise to the warriors. LMAO I guarantee you couldn’t name 4 warriors players before 2014. Now you want to get back to the substance of the argument or you want to continue to deflect and hurl insults like a kid?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Don’t compare legendary international franchise to the warriors. LMAO I guarantee you couldn’t name 4 warriors players before 2014. Now you want to get back to the substance of the argument or you want to continue to deflect and hurl insults like a kid?
Oh now they legendary? Is it ochie Wally or one mic?

I guarantee you I can name 4 players before 2014

World B free
Manute Bol
Jerome Whitehead
Terry Teagle

Now suck my dikk you faggit

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Oh now they legendary? Is it ochie Wally or one mic?

I guarantee you I can name 4 players before 2014

World B free
Manute Bol
Jerome Whitehead
Terry Teagle

Now suck my dikk you faggit

Huh? Yes the cowboys and 9ers are franchises well known since the 80s. :dahell: And the fact you posted a nikka like Terry Teagle(who?) let’s me know you just hit google and typed in 80s-90s warriors players. So thanks for proving my point. Don’t get mad at me because you in here getting laughed at proposing dumb trade scenarios for Wiggins :heh: I

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Am I the only one who thinks Chet will eventually be better than Wemby in the long run?

Wemby looks like more of a project than what I'm sure most people thought and I don't know if Pop has the energy needed for that. I'm surprised he's let these dudes run around doing whatever like they have been.

Wemby has talent, but I worry the instincts aren't there especially on offense.

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Keep in mind Jokic was not doing this at 21 :wow: dude is really far ahead.

They got a great roster and coaching around dude too. Houston got something.

The Sengun and Jalen core are the two pieces they need to build around.
Last night was a great glimpse of how much damage they can do everywhere on the court.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Huh? Yes the cowboys and 9ers are franchises well known since the 80s. :dahell: And the fact you posted a nikka like Terry Teagle(who?) let’s me know you just hit google and typed in 80s-90s warriors players. So thanks for proving my point. Don’t get mad at me because you in here getting laughed at proposing dumb trade scenarios for Wiggins :heh: I
I didn’t hit google you dikk head real bball heads knew about Teagle… that’s how I know you don’t know shyt about basketball… You think the warriors existed after 2014 like some expansion team? Like I said suck my dikk….. your logic is because you from one city you can’t root for a team from another city when it’s been fans in different cities and different teams for decades.. You literally said name 4 nikkas from the warriors prior to 2014 and I gave you 4 notable players that real fans know about.. and ain’t nothing dumb about this trades like I told you the years and money works along with first round picks thrown in..

Who else you want me to name you bozo? The more famous ones? Sleepy Floyd? Mullins? Sampson? Who else bozo?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t hit google you dikk head real bball heads knew about Teagle… that’s how I know you don’t know shyt about basketball… You think the warriors existed after 2014 like some expansion team? Like I said suck my dikk….. your logic is because you from one city you can’t root for a team from another city when it’s been fans in different cities and different teams for decades.. You literally said name 4 nikkas from the warriors prior to 2014 and I gave you 4 notable players that real fans know about.. and ain’t nothing dumb about this trades like I told you the years and money works along with first round picks thrown in..

Who else you want me to name you bozo? The more famous ones? Sleepy Floyd? Mullins? Sampson? Who else bozo?

Man ain’t nobody reading this emotional diatribe. Either explain why the pels would trade Zion for trash, how Zion would fit at the 3 being a non shooter, or just STFU