Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Westbrook has been terrible tonight

“The system” only had 2 points at half time, only 4 point’s between them.

He only played 7 minutes the first half and some of them were with Harden and Tucker. Even the minutes he played without Harden PG was still bringing the ball up. Then apparently Ty Lue isn't running any plays since Harden hasn't learned them yet...

:comeon:

I would love to see just one game with Harden coming off the bench being able to actually be a scorer and Russ actually running the point.

He doesn't make the first unit any more fluid, makes them worse defensively, slower and is waiting around for his turn to actually do what he does best which is score in volume, which he could do easier without KL or PG who Russ had already grown comfortable deferring to and setting up.

This trade was so fukking stupid. They could have had Theis AND all of that 3&D depth.

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
“The system” only had 2 points at half time, only 4 point’s between them.

He only played 7 minutes the first half and some of them were with Harden and Tucker.

I would love to see just one game with Harden coming off the bench being able to actually be a scorer and Russ actually running the point.

He doesn't make the first unit any more fluid, makes them worse defensively, slower and is waiting around for his turn to actually do what he does best which is score in volume, which he could do easier without KL or PG who Russ had already grown comfortable deferring to and setting up.

This trade was so fukking stupid. They could have had Theis AND all of that 3&D depth.
Clippers have probably made up their mind by now and they have picked Harden. Westbrook was definitely playing much better with the starters and just looks lost with the bench unit. I think a breakup between the two will happen eventually. Don't see Harden agreeing to a bench role

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Clippers have probably made up their mind by now and they have picked Harden. Westbrook was definitely playing much better with the starters and just looks lost with the bench unit. I think a breakup between the two will happen eventually. Don't see Harden agreeing to a bench role

Of cours he won't.

But if he wasn't happy with 20/10 and playing with the MVP what's he going to do with this?

And you can't say it's because he was having to share the rock with Russ. For him to be effective/valuable, he's going to need people PG/Kawhi to clear out and spot up and that's not happening. 3 ISO players taking turns is going to put one or more of them out of rythm.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I swear if this nikka had some heart/drive about himself he'd be a top 10 player. Dude offensive skillset is elite. :wow:
Chicago thought he would be taking that SGA/Booker leap over these last 2 years. Just hasn't happened. He can score like this but too many times these nights come in losing efforts. He's dropped 51 and last night 36 this season in losses.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yall want Lavigne with Bron and he looks like another player that would struggle with Bron ball.
Nah, Zach would eat. Y'all don't understand how trash this Bulls offense is. Zach is a great catch and shoot player, he just does a lot of isolation and pnr shyt as well because Chicago's offense is fragmented as hell. In LA he would be the 3rd option... and not many teams have a better #3 than Lavine