Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Goody is a dog. He worked his way up from undrafted to GLeague to the rotation last year. Wes Unseld Jr. couldn’t keep him on the bench when injuries hit last year.

He kinda reminds me of Jevon Carter when he played for the Suns, but I think Goodwin is a better all around defensive player.Jevon was a bulldog man to man, but Goodwin can do that, and play the passing lanes better.He was all over the court last night.Just a pure hustler.Also reminds me of Ricky Harris(RIP), so I was already cool with him from the jump.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Today's preseason shooty hoop

7:30 pm Knicks - Celtics NBA TV

10:30 pm Nuggets - Clippers ESPN2

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
b/w this and the Bones comments I guess dude doesn't believe in "GM speak"

:dahell:

This nikka Booth gotta be gone off that Kai Jones to be carrying on like this. How can you be a GM maliciously shytting on players like this? And if I’m a free agent why would I put my career in the hands of this hating ass nikka?

Dude even shytted on his current player MPJ talking about he can’t guard

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
At some point, they'll probably have to move CJ for something (unless they have a great season). But of course the issue is are you going to get anything of value for him that addresses a need? idk.

Right now they're like PHX in that one of their 3 best scorers needs to be the point but they're not collectively as explosive. Zion is the most adaptable as he can involve others on-ball and be involved off ball as a screener/roller for a pg. Ingram is an iso scorer who drifts when he doesn't have the ball. So adding a traditional pg is just gonna result in CJ being an undersized, overpaid spot-up shooter at the 2 guard spot.

If they have a shyt season but Zion is actually healthy/plays great, then it comes down to could you package Ingram as a centerpiece for a blockbuster trade, and will there be a disgrunstled star available? Basically i feel this will be a big season for NOP will all the question marks.
Trae Young should be their goal if you try to move BI