Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Micic is a big pickup for the bench unit.

Tre Mann doesn't really fit this team since he's looking to score 95% of the time which is wild since he's such a confidence player & he was the main bench PG last year. Micic taking the role of main bench PG & Joe taking the role of a guy they rely on to make 3s just leaves him in no man's land on this team.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Paul George is looking good, Kawhi looks old, Westbrook still has some juice.

The Clippers can be good if they can actually stay healthy.

I wonder how they would look with Harden.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
As a bucks fan it's clear Dame heart aint in it. Trade that bytch ass nikka to the Heat at the deadline since he wanna play with them so bad.:unimpressed:
Hopefully he finds motivation again but yea looking this passive when you should be trying to find a groove with the offense isn't a good sign, go instill fear in some of these teams early so you have the edge later.

And it's cold as hell up there right now and only gonna get worse :unimpressed: 4 years of this and they aren't letting him go unless Giannis cosigns or leaves himself

Who are we kidding tho :mjlol: these nikkas gonna hit a double digit winning streak at some point this season and all will be forgiven

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At some point, they'll probably have to move CJ for something (unless they have a great season). But of course the issue is are you going to get anything of value for him that addresses a need? idk.

Right now they're like PHX in that one of their 3 best scorers needs to be the point but they're not collectively as explosive. Zion is the most adaptable as he can involve others on-ball and be involved off ball as a screener/roller for a pg. Ingram is an iso scorer who drifts when he doesn't have the ball. So adding a traditional pg is just gonna result in CJ being an undersized, overpaid spot-up shooter at the 2 guard spot.

If they have a shyt season but Zion is actually healthy/plays great, then it comes down to could you package Ingram as a centerpiece for a blockbuster trade, and will there be a disgrunstled star available? Basically i feel this will be a big season for NOP will all the question marks.

Whoever gets Ingram is only getting him for a year and then he’s a free agent. That means Pels would have to send him to a destination he prefers. If not, he’s bouncing on them in free agency to sign a max hypothetically with either the Spurs or Lakers

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

This nikka Booth gotta be gone off that Masai Ujiri to be carrying on like this. How can you be a GM maliciously shytting on players like this? And if I’m a free agent why would I put my career in the hands of this hating ass nikka?

Dude even shytted on his current player MPJ talking about he can’t guard

Fixed

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
As a bucks fan it's clear Dame heart aint in it. Trade that bytch ass nikka to the Heat at the deadline since he wanna play with them so bad.:unimpressed:
It's preseason. He's got to find his rhythm of knowing how and when to attack within a new offense as well as balance playing off another legit #1 option. Once he gets more comfortable then we'll see his more usual aggressiveness.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Anyone else thinks Kawhi looks like he has lost a step this preseason?

He literally looks like that every year bruh. He'll look slow and washed all the way til December and come January he hits the switch and looks like a top 5 MVP caliber player.

I wouldn't put any stock in how Kawhi looks in October