Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was my first time watching Jordan Goodwin.That man is a cotdamn menace on defense.Already one of the best defensive players to ever wear a Suns uniform:hubie:
Breh was balling his ass off in DC last year. I’m happy he’s in a situation where he can play for a contender

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

This was my first time watching Jordan Goodwin.That man is a cotdamn menace on defense.Already one of the best defensive players to ever wear a Suns uniform:hubie:

Goody is a dog. He worked his way up from undrafted to GLeague to the rotation last year. Wes Unseld Jr. couldn’t keep him on the bench when injuries hit last year.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Pop REALLY going to let Jeremy Sochan just straight up play point guard huh :mjlol:

Invalid_Password

Involved in things I don't know much about
Daps
Reppin
Posters who rarely post...#215 #Philly
I will say regarding OKC, I am really interested to see how they consolidate all these picks. Stockpiling is cool and all but it reaches a point where you have more draft picks than available roster spots
They literally can acquire 3 all stars to be instant contenders, still have a young roster to build with and still have double digit picks on deck for future use.

They're gonna be offering deals with like 6 future draft picks without blinking an eye.

It's crazy

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
If that's the case who do you trade for?

Lowry is like the only player that would fit, but I see Miami using him as a filler for another trade.

At some point, they'll probably have to move CJ for something (unless they have a great season). But of course the issue is are you going to get anything of value for him that addresses a need? idk.

Right now they're like PHX in that one of their 3 best scorers needs to be the point but they're not collectively as explosive. Zion is the most adaptable as he can involve others on-ball and be involved off ball as a screener/roller for a pg. Ingram is an iso scorer who drifts when he doesn't have the ball. So adding a traditional pg is just gonna result in CJ being an undersized, overpaid spot-up shooter at the 2 guard spot.

If they have a shyt season but Zion is actually healthy/plays great, then it comes down to could you package Ingram as a centerpiece for a blockbuster trade, and will there be a disgrunstled star available? Basically i feel this will be a big season for NOP will all the question marks.