Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Wemby should be damn near the last one (at least at this early point in the season) lol. I wouldn't be mad at Chet just cuz that % is fukking crazy and the way he's taking over games been on some other shyt. But I would have B. Miller and others over Wemby right now until further notice.
I need what you smoking Brandon Miller does 1 thing better than Wemby right now and that’s shoot. Imagine the open looks Wemby would get with Lamelo.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I need what you smoking Brandon Miller does 1 thing better than Wemby right now and that’s shoot. Imagine the open looks Wemby would get with Lamelo.

I'm speaking strictly performance based compared to the hype they received coming into the draft, not neccessarily their bag of tricks. However, I'm probably a lil biased cuz a CPL of the games I watched for Wemby were som ehh games. But I just think for other worldly, generational talent, I expect a little more. But looking a lil deeper, it seems like he edges Miller out. Still got Chet over all of em tho :manny:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
F_ebnJWX0AAiLAo

Minnesota Timberwolves wake up on first place.

Stream on Max!!