Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does he need to tho? They just need a play-in spot at minimum. By the time he's actually ready to take the league over he SHOULD have more help around him so he can play less

I can see them aiming to put him on a workout plan for a build that's closer to Giannis than KD if he's serious about trying to play a ton
I’m not saying that though - I’m saying I will be shocked if his body doesn’t completely fail him. Has anyone his size/build had any real longevity as a pro? Sampson and Yao both broke down pretty quickly. Can his frame and length really support a Giannis build?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I’m not saying that though - I’m saying I will be shocked if his body doesn’t completely fail him. Has anyone his size/build had any real longevity as a pro? Sampson and Yao both broke down pretty quickly. Can his frame and length really support a Giannis build?
Medical staff getting better as the years go on tho, every time a new freak comes thru you're gonna build on the mistakes of the past :yeshrug: we gon see, but eventually we are gonna hit a point where trainers know exactly how to help these guys become more durable

And I said leaning more towards Giannis specifically because, I agree, he ain't gonna be THAT buff, but I'm saying the goal would be to push him more to that side of the spectrum so his body can hold up longer, especially if he's gonna be doing acrobatic layups n shyt

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Medical staff getting better as the years go on tho, every time a new freak comes thru you're gonna build on the mistakes of the past :yeshrug: we gon see, but eventually we are gonna hit a point where trainers know exactly how to help these guys become more durable

And I said leaning more towards Giannis specifically because, I agree, he ain't gonna be THAT buff, but I'm saying the goal would be to push him more to that side of the spectrum so his body can hold up longer, especially if he's gonna be doing acrobatic layups n shyt

I'm hoping for the best, just to be clear. It's just I see him moving on his start and stop shyt, and I can almost see the gears grinding in his knees. I'm also pretty sure Embiid is a lot closer to being finished as an MVP level player than people realize.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'm hoping for the best, just to be clear. It's just I see him moving on his start and stop shyt, and I can almost see the gears grinding in his knees. I'm also pretty sure Embiid is a lot closer to being finished as an MVP level player than people realize.
Agreed on embiid, he entered this shyt with issues :francis: he should be full tilt on playing with a real superteam now that he got MVP checked off the list

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Your nba countdown team tonite
Bob Myers
Mike Wilpon
Screaming A
Malika Andrew's
15 minutes till bucks lakers

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
It would be more interesting if Wemby was American. Foreigners just don’t draw strong reactions from nba fans
Not even gonna lie, if he was American his hype would be even crazier than it is now coming in. Zion's hype was bigger, obviously not comparing them on a talent level just comparing hype.