Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm sorry my dawg but Zion is not "in shape", as so many folks have said. Bro has never had this much weight on his body. IDGAF if it's all muscle, nikka you are too big and ain't no way you will be as agile as you have been in your career with all that fukkin bulk.

Seriously. nikka just get back to 285 my man's, you gotta be like 315 right now.
Dude huffin' and puffin' out there :patrice:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
He never played more than 4 minute stretches tonight, and they pull him out of defense possessions :skip:
nikka it's preseason, nobody finna play hard and risk injury, after constant injuries lol. nikka just had 12-5-5 in like 16 minutes 2 days ago. That nikka still gonna average 26+ on 60+. But. Bro is still wide as hell and god dammit all that weight is gonna slow you down, tire you out, and beat the shyt out of your limbs and tendons. That nikka need to drop muscle at this point. Don't lift shyt at all nikka just run all day. That's it.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka it's preseason, nobody finna play hard and risk injury, after constant injuries lol. nikka just had 12-5-5 in like 16 minutes 2 days ago. That nikka still gonna average 26+ on 60+. But. Bro is still wide as hell and god dammit all that weight is gonna slow you down, tire you out, and beat the shyt out of your limbs and tendons. That nikka need to drop muscle at this point. Don't lift shyt at all nikka just run all day. That's it.
Don’t work that way. He’ll lose all his athleticism

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Don’t work that way. He’ll lose all his athleticism
Really? I wasnt the most athletic nikka and I could hoop, like a 6-10 on the court. I ain't nothing like bro body type but my body does gain and drop weight quick ASF and I was always noticably quicker when I was on the low end. shyt nikka I'm a diabetic so I can lose or gain 8-10 pounds overnight. shyt always made a difference on the court. At 36 right now, my shyt is still up and down and I'm naturally in great shape, but I can fluff up quick. Mostly water weight. Seems like Zion goes thru the same shyt cause the game he got hurt last year against Philly, that nikka was fluffy. I think that shyt is common amongst a lot of people but most don't pay much attention.