Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Houston crushing Pelicans starters. Silas really did suck. Yeah Dillon brooks and FVV playing but they aren’t even having big night. It’s Green, Sengun, and Jabari and Tari putting in the work on the offenses. Our defense is so much better and improved. We still can’t shoot for shyt. Every three that wasn’t shot by Jabari looked off and ugly.

Zion a non factor

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Houston crushing Pelicans starters. Silas really did suck. Yeah Dillon brooks and FVV playing but they aren’t even having big night. It’s Green, Sengun, and Jabari and Tari putting in the work on the offenses. Our defense is so much better and improved. We still can’t shoot for shyt. Every three that wasn’t shot by Jabari looked off and ugly.

Zion a non factor
I get where you're coming from but these two stabilize the offense and set the tone for the team, them being the more veteran presence and all. They didn't have that at all last season.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I'm sorry my dawg but Zion is not "in shape", as so many folks have said. Bro has never had this much weight on his body. IDGAF if it's all muscle, nikka you are too big and ain't no way you will be as agile as you have been in your career with all that fukkin bulk.

Seriously. nikka just get back to 285 my man's, you gotta be like 315 right now.