Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
All the idiots who constantly complained about him sitting out look foolish. He load managed for this very reason

Makes that 65 game rule look stupid. Got players having to choose between meeting money milestones in they contract by playing vs being available for the playoffs
Load management doesn’t mean healthy for the playoffs

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
All the idiots who constantly complained about him sitting out look foolish. He load managed for this very reason

Makes that 65 game rule look stupid. Got players having to choose between meeting money milestones in they contract by playing vs being available for the playoffs
if he doesn’t care about the regular season then maybe he shouldn’t be eligible for regular season prizes :yeshrug:

And he’s been injured in the three latest playoffs, so nah it doesn’t look stupid, it looks like ain’t nothing changed

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Again why the fukk was Herro was an untouchable for the Lillard trade. Pat you losing your touch??? :dead: or what is Spoelstra?!!!
Herro wasn't untouchable for Lillard
He didn't wanna trade Herro for Bradley Beal cause he didn't think Beal was that much better even though he's making like 2x what Herro makes

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Herro wasn't untouchable for Lillard
He didn't wanna trade Herro for Bradley Beal cause he didn't think Beal was that much better even though he's making like 2x what Herro makes
Oh so I was mistaken then wtf weren’t they trying to trade for Dame? Didn’t Dame want to go to Miami?
But I get not doing that for Beal.
So wth happened?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
This has been the most boring opening weekend of the NBA playoffs I can ever remember

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never thought about it until now & I’m assuming it’s a scheduling/travel reason.

But why don’t they follow the NFL model in regards to which teams play each other in the next rd(higher seed plays lowest seed)