Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh so I was mistaken then wtf weren’t they trying to trade for Dame? Didn’t Dame want to go to Miami?
But I get not doing that for Beal.
So wth happened?

NBA steppin and made sure Cronin wasnt trading Dame to Miami. Dumbasses announced their intentions instead of keeping it behind the scenes.

Superstar
Daps
totally convinced these playoff games suck because of all the threes teams are taking. One team gets hot, other team is ice cold and before you know it, one team is up 10, 15, 20 points.

We also have a lot of young teams finding themselves on the big stage for the first time. You can visibly see sometimes still adjusting to the difference in calls, trying to figure out how to pace themselves, making a lot more mistakes than usual, etc. things should even out by the 2nd/3rd games now that everybody has gotten their lumps

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For starters its the first game. Secondly its the first round...the higher seeds are supposed to roll. I doubt all these series end in sweeps or 5 but the first round isnt really supposed to be compelling despite NBAs best efforts (extending it to 7, stretching it out). Also gotta consider the play in. Top 2 seeds get a week off. Bottom 2 seeds gotta play for their life.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
DPOY award is a joke. Wemby in three finalists? He's really not that great of a defender outside of just blocking shots due to his long arms.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
No excuses for KD this time this is his 2nd superteam without results, KD booker and beal should be blowing out teams,this shouldnt even be a series. If the suns fall to the wolves tis time to have a serious dialogue on KD and his play

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
For starters its the first game. Secondly its the first round...the higher seeds are supposed to roll. I doubt all these series end in sweeps or 5 but the first round isnt really supposed to be compelling despite NBAs best efforts (extending it to 7, stretching it out). Also gotta consider the play in. Top 2 seeds get a week off. Bottom 2 seeds gotta play for their life.
That may be true in the West, but in the East it's a different story considering there's literally a 4 game difference between seeds 2-8.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
No excuses for KD this time this is his 2nd superteam without results, KD booker and beal should be blowing out teams,this shouldnt even be a series. If the suns fall to the wolves tis time to have a serious dialogue on KD and his play
Yesterday’s Beal is not today’s Beal.

Dude has not even been an all-star for years why are you talking about him like he’s him?

Other than that, defense is still a thing in the playoffs.

And The nets 3 played how many games?

Are you dudes badly coded bots or can’t you see the easily observed factors that provide different circumstances or nuances to this game?

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Yesterday’s Beal is not today’s Beal.

Dude has not even been an all-star for years why are you talking about him like he’s him?

And The nets 3 played how many games?

Are you dudes badly coded bots or can’t you see the easily observed factors that provide different circumstances or nuances to this game?
No excuses! beal averaged over 18ppg while shooting 43 percent from the 3 point line along with booker and durant sthat should be a sweep.
If lebron at 39 is expected to beat this denver team with AD, Kd should be able to beat this wolves who are clearly inferior to the nuggets

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It’s just game 1. Yall gotta relax

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
No excuses! beal averaged over 18ppg while shooting 43 percent from the 3 point line along with booker and durant sthat should be a sweep.
If lebron at 39 is expected to beat this denver team with AD, Kd should be able to beat this wolves who are clearly inferior to the nuggets
I don’t know who is expecting Lakers to beat the Nuggets. :dahell:

I don’t expect anyone except maybe the Nuggets to beat the Wolves either. Given that Kat stays healthy.

What’s the excuse? The Wolves are probably a better team, that seems like a reasonable excuse to me. But it would be impressive if he could average 40 at age 36 and win the series

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know who is expecting Lakers to beat the Nuggets. :dahell:

I don’t expect anyone except maybe the Nuggets to beat the Wolves either. Given that Kat stays healthy.

What’s the excuse? The Wolves are probably a better team, that seems like a reasonable excuse to me. But it would be impressive if he could average 40 at age 36 and win the series
Go look at the threads with folks blaming bron on here for losing game 1 and he is 39 why cant KD with two other all star caliber players get the win vs the wolves?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Greenberg and the other white giy losing all credibility pushing this ‘the Lakers should have lost the play in’ angle.

THIS is why players are validated to throw out ‘you didn’t play’.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Greenberg and the other white giy losing all credibility pushing this ‘the Lakers should have lost the play in’ angle.

Ridiculous. The Lakers were never, ever going to intentionally enter into a one game playoff vs either the Kings or the Warriors. The Kings swept them this year, the Warriors went 3-1 vs them.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

the only reason why anyone in the media is suggesting this is because they know there ain't a chance in hell the Lakers are beating the Nuggets and it makes it tough for them to bring up the Lakers in any optimistic way.