Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
It would be tragic if Haliburton who rushed back from that Hamstring injury because he needed to hit the threshold to make All NBA - because of the 30 mil extra he would make being on it...

Ends up not making the team because of how drastic his play fell off because he's been playing hurt.

That would be the ultimate double edged sword.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It would be tragic if Haliburton who rushed back from that Hamstring injury because he needed to hit the threshold to make All NBA - because of the 30 mil extra he would make being on it...

Ends up not making the team because of how drastic his play fell off because he's been playing hurt.

nobody made him play. and ngl, he'd stand to make more just by being visible and active in a quality playoff run the way trae did...

there's more than one way to bet on yourself.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GLN7CHxW0AA3f7E

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Too fukking bad
Guy got overrated to high heaven off of like one fukking month
Was completely mid for like 60% of the season no fukking chance should he be near All NBA

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq

NAH IVE SAID ALL SEASON
MINNY WAS GOING DOWN
IN THE FIRST ROUND.

nikkaS REALLY BELIEVE
IN KAT AND GOBERT IN THE POST SEASON
OVER PROVEN VETS?

:devil:
:evil:

I don’t buy this Suns shyt, KD hasn’t been amazing in the playoffs in a minute. Beal is whatever , it’s really kind of on Book and KD. Frank Vogel is also whatever

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: "Falls short every year". Tatum is the only nikka in the league expected to have multiple titles by the age of 25. For reference, SGA is the same age and JUST led a team to the Playoffs for the first time ever.

Oh, and the C's had the 13th best odds to win the title heading into the season where they made the Finals. "Fell short" though. Hindsight, goalpost moving ass clowns

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don’t buy this Suns shyt, KD hasn’t been amazing in the playoffs in a minute. Beal is whatever , it’s really kind of on Book and KD. Frank Vogel is also whatever

SUNS ARE A MID, DISAPPOINTING TEAM
WHICH IS WHY I DIDNT WANT
THEM TO GET A FIRST RD LAYUP.

SAME FOR THE LAKERS AND WARRIORS.

PLAYOFF BALL IS A DIFFERENT
ANIMAL.

THESE YOUNG INEXPERIENCED TEAMS
AREN'T BEATING BATTLE TESTED VETRANS
I.E. MEMPHIS AND SACRAMENTO LAST YR.
:devil:
:evil:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
they could get by with a healthy jonathan isaac or brandon clarke type possibly

but sabonis tucking his chain in when sets get tight is going to be a hill sac may never climb. he doesn't need to be a jokic offensively, but even fat diaw was more reliable in the high post than sabonis has been

I've never gotten so mad at a player like I've gotten in last years Kings vs Warriors series. Sabonis literally had a vagina in that series

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: "Falls short every year". Tatum is the only nikka in the league expected to have multiple titles by the age of 25. For reference, SGA is the same age and JUST led a team to the Playoffs for the first time ever.

Oh, and the C's had the 13th best odds to win the title heading into the season where they made the Finals. "Fell short" though. Hindsight, goalpost moving ass clowns

Exactly. It's just disingenuous Celtics hate by the media. They can't just flat out say they hate the Celtics and hope they lose, so they create fake narratives. Nothing more nothing less