Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I didn’t even realize he played today. When I turned to the game, I saw Nance out there.
Willie sees JV getting cooked so he brings in a much worse player who is zero on offense, does not rebound and gets cooked regardless in Nance. Has done this the entire season. Not entirely his fault because the GM hasn't done much to improve that position but still.

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
Thunder going to win 57 games, get a lottery pick, & be the 1 seed in the West :mjlol:

clerks-im-not-supposed.jpg
YOUNG DAWGS GETTIN TO THAT BOWL; EVERYBODY SHOCKED
9b4e99839c2e7e643a17aeb1f4512104.gif

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Willie sees JV getting cooked so he brings in a much worse player who is zero on offense, does not rebound and gets cooked regardless in Nance. Has done this the entire season. Not entirely his fault because the GM hasn't done much to improve that position but still.
Willie's awful. I also don't understand why they didn't bring Ingram off the bench. Trey Murphy had been on fire and the team was developing a rhythm and chemistry. Ingram only played 23 minutes too...bench minutes.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

:blessed: NOW WE CAN GET
THE NUGGETS/LAKERS
IN THE 2/7 MATCHIP

:lupe:OR DO THE LAKERS LOSE
THE 1st PLAY IN GAME PURPOSELY
AFTER THEY TAKE A LOOK
AT THE STANDINGS?

:devil:
:evil:

Nah lakers not losing on purpose.. The league want the lakers and Dubs in those 7/8 spots.. West playoffs will get the most ratings..

Nobody going to watch the East and a hot take.. fukkin Knicks might make the finals.. Randle being hurt was a blessing for them

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beal has been good in these last few games
Been the Suns best player over the last few weeks.I'm shocked to see him show more "dog" than Book & KD down the stretch.I was doubting him all year, but he stepped up when the Suns needed him most to close out the season.I think he's finally starting to find his rhythm in this offense.If he keeps playing at this level, the Suns are going to be a tough out for anybody in the playoffs.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suns got the best matchup possible in round 1, from disaster to possibly round 2
Yep and if they can get past the Wolves, they'll potentially face the Nuggets in rd 2.Who they seem to match up really well with this year.They basically built their squad to beat the Nuggets.Not saying they will, but the sun is seemingly shining on the Suns azz right now.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Lebron has never benefited from the playoff format perpetuating this lie that it was created to get him into the playoffs when it has never been a factor, all times he got in he was the 7th or 8th seed and in the old format would have been in the playoffs