Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
This might actually be the year Joel makes it to the ECFs, now that no one expects them to do anything.

Comes down to whether he can avoid dumb self-inflicted injuries in round 1 and Al Horford in round 2

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
@Left.A1 My algorithm is spreading to NBA broadcasts now?
4859-bb538b5f3ce00ec7683c802c471d771b.jpg
“I didnt ask you to cherry pick one tweet, I said to go on twitter and provide substantive evidence that the overwhelming consensus supports your position. Is J.Cole being looked at in a positive or negative light. Be intellectually honest for once in your life breh...and for the NBA commentators video I can post the ESPN video with NBA commentator Stephen A Smith where his is praising JCole for his maturity and display of manhood below. But Im specifically talking about substantiating your point regarding twitter discourse quantifiably. Do I need to do a screen recording or will you act like a grown man and concede that point?”

“Jcole is showing you what manhood and adulthood is all about” - SAS

:mjlol:

Still searching …..and hilariously failing to find a way to prove you have a functioning cognitive level to me I see. I’ve never seen a poster embarrass himself over a stretch of multiple days in the way you have …. It’s been a joy to watch from an entertainment perspective yet a tragic reminder on a human level as to why mental development is such a valuable tool … :francis: