Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Both MIN and KAT have been impressive these past couple months. MIN basically didn’t lose a beat and KAT with his rehab shows he all-in and not trying to fukk it up (or be left behind :mjlol: )

Even tho most of us don’t think highly of him, it’s good he gets to finish what he helped start this year.

We can properly put this iteration of MIN under the microscope.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Draymond has done this shyt 10+ times. No disrespect to Wemby, but it's something Dray has done OFTEN

not doing it with these numbers tho :wow: He's only playing 29minutes a game :damn:

Even Dray himself has come to the light :blessed:

he wont get it bc of the team record which is unfortunate

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
kawhi has missed the last 5 games and clippers are 4-1 including 4 in a row, also won 3 in a row prior to him being out. 7-2 since russ came back. clips last 4 games with russ on the floor, +8, +10, +18, +17.
Russ is the heartbeat of that team. Not the best player but they clearly look to him for leadership

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
kawhi has missed the last 5 games and clippers are 4-1 including 4 in a row, also won 3 in a row prior to him being out. 7-2 since russ came back. clips last 4 games with russ on the floor, +8, +10, +18, +17.

Russ is the heartbeat of that team. Not the best player but they clearly look to him for leadership

Clippers | Dallas part III will be sensational

Unless Kawhi is out for the year already and Clips are just bullshyttin with letting the public know, which is their MO :mjlol:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wemby pulling up for 33 tonight
He broke your spirit. Watch him drop 50 this game of all games
full

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
There's no way the Hawks bring back both Trae and Murray again next year. One of them have to go
Which one will they trade for one or both of their unprotected picks back + Keldon Johnson? That's the one they are going to trade :pachaha:

The problem for the Hawks is...what team needs a lead guard. I can only think of two. The Spurs...coming out of two years of tanking, and the wizards, just now entering the tank so of course they not giving up young players and draft picks for anything.

I thought maybe the Clippers but I think it's a lock they sign Harden.

Maybe the lakers but I don't know if Atlanta really down to take some picks 4 5 6 years into the future.

I think that's the primary reason they didn't trade Murray during the deadline. 90% of the nba has their guard rotations set for the foreseeable future.

shyt even as desperate as the Spurs are for a lead guard they have Devin at the 2 who they locked up for awhile and Tre Jones who is probably going to be the backup point guard there for the next decade.