Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
What are the odds of Phoenix losing every single one of their last 10 games? This stretch is crazy.

JjAQ7hg.png

@<<TheStandard>> told yall to put money on Houston making the play-ins :ufdup:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching Austin Reeves of all people hunting Dame out on pick N rolls was crazy to see. Got a good look almost everytime.
Meh anybody with a lil iso game can hunt out Lillard. One of Cam Whitmore first rookie moments was hunting out Lillard for an iso at the end of the quarter. Jeff Green and Ime was looking at that nigguh like yo better not pass that ball :ufdup:.

I remember that French bust pg for the Lnicks hunted dude out

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Meh anybody with a lil iso game can hunt out Lillard. One of Cam Whitmore first rookie moments was hunting out Lillard for an iso at the end of the quarter. Jeff Green and Ime was looking at that nigguh like yo better not pass that ball :ufdup:.

I remember that French bust pg for the Lnicks hunted dude out
To be fair I don't think anyone needs to remind Cam Whitmore to not pass the ball

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I like breh and wanna see him do well considering where he & his fam came from but this is ridiculous cause this game has put all the things his detractors have said about him on display. Can't shot, can't make fts, no postup, and now even having defensive breakdowns.

Once his athleticism fades...it's gonna get very ugly for him

Giannis needs to be locked in a gym for a summer with nothing but Thanasis highlights.