Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Exactly, this game feels like a Bucks playoff game down the stretch throughout this run. I tried to defend breh through it back then cause like you said I've liked his rise to come from where he was to where he is now but there's a ceiling with him. If he can't overwhelm you with his size and/or beat you to the bucket in transition he's cooked. He still can't read or manipulate a defense to his will like an early LeBron could. He can't keep a defense honest with his shot like a KD. At this point he's a 7ft Westbrook, he'll get his off hustle alone, but after that, like you said it gets uglier than a Master P sneaker:huhldup:

It's amazing to see what he has done by having one of the worst footwork I've ever seen from a player of his stature. Travels almost every move in the post, and not being sarcastic, but I'm not sure he knows how to use his pivot foot

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
What are the odds of Phoenix losing every single one of their last 10 games? This stretch is crazy.

JjAQ7hg.png

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Dallas is the scariest team heading into the playoffs. Besides that stretch where they lost five out of six (with a couple heartbreakers), they've been dominant since the trade deadline.

It's not difficult to imagine them going on a run to the Conference Finals and putting the fear of God in Denver. Luka and Kyrie both averaging 30 in a series with one or two role players catching fire from three and it gets spooky real quick.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Tough teams but not a bad schedule due to only 1 back 2 back
Not a bad schedule?? That's one of the toughest end of seasons schedules I've ever seen lol.. There are no "easy" wins in that stetch. They should feel good going .500 during this stretch, and unfortunately for them the Lakers have a pretty easy end of their schedule and have the tie breaker over them

Suns loss to the Spurs may be the difference between the 9th seed and the 8th seed when it's all said and done

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Exactly, this game feels like a Bucks playoff game down the stretch throughout this run. I tried to defend breh through it back then cause like you said I've liked his rise to come from where he was to where he is now but there's a ceiling with him. If he can't overwhelm you with his size and/or beat you to the bucket in transition he's cooked. He still can't read or manipulate a defense to his will like an early LeBron could. He can't keep a defense honest with his shot like a KD. At this point he's a 7ft Westbrook, he'll get his off hustle alone, but after that, like you said it gets uglier than a Master P sneaker:huhldup:

He's like the Deontay Wilder of basketball.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Dallas is the scariest team heading into the playoffs. Besides that stretch where they lost five out of six (with a couple heartbreakers), they've been dominant since the trade deadline.

It's not difficult to imagine them going on a run to the Conference Finals and putting the fear of God in Denver. Luka and Kyrie both averaging 30 in a series with one or two role players catching fire from three and it gets spooky real quick.

It should’ve been New Orleans but if it’s not your nephew then it’s @ALonelyDad ‘s nephew always hurt.