cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Stick a fork in these Bucks, they done

Giannis with no go to move

Doc as coach

Yeah let's fast forward to the Celtics putting these dudes out they misery for the year

Sorry Dame

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Stick a fork in these Bucks, they done

Giannis with no go to move

Doc as coach

Yeah let's fast forward to the Celtics putting these dudes out they misery for the year

Sorry Dame
Forget celtics. They might run into the heat again in round 1. I don’t care how bad heat currently are, i wouldn’t wanna face them if im bucks

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Lakers 6-4 w/o Bron this season (better win % than when Bron plays), 3-0 against Celtics and Bucks :lupe:

1-3 w/o AD, losses by 14, 16 and 34, includin L to Spurs who they beat w/o Bron and w/ AD that same week :sas2:

Its been obvious to non Bron dikk riders who most important and best player been in LA for years :sas1:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
This game is proof the NBA doesn't need Lebron and Steph Curry anymore. Their time is over, start promoting other players

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I like breh and wanna see him do well considering where he & his fam came from but this is ridiculous cause this game has put all the things his detractors have said about him on display. Can't shot, can't make fts, no postup, and now even having defensive breakdowns.

Once his athleticism fades...it's gonna get very ugly for him
Exactly, this game feels like a Bucks playoff game down the stretch throughout this run. I tried to defend breh through it back then cause like you said I've liked his rise to come from where he was to where he is now but there's a ceiling with him. If he can't overwhelm you with his size and/or beat you to the bucket in transition he's cooked. He still can't read or manipulate a defense to his will like an early LeBron could. He can't keep a defense honest with his shot like a KD. At this point he's a 7ft Westbrook, he'll get his off hustle alone, but after that, like you said it gets uglier than a Master P sneaker:huhldup: