Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
yeah demar definitely gets in. a good chance hes top 15 in points when he retires, maybe even top 10.
Demar should never be in the Hall. Nobody was ever scared of him and I don't think he was ever considered even a top-15 player in the league at any point.

There's no standards anymore so it wouldn't shock me if he eventually got in but there's no way he should.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Demar should never be in the Hall. Nobody was ever scared of him and I don't think he was ever considered even a top-15 player in the league at any point.

There's no standards anymore so it wouldn't shock me if he eventually got in but there's no way he should.
This is nonsense :laugh:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

200w.gif

AD Looking funny in the light

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Kyle Lowry
Right I don’t know why I forgot his name, but the point is them nikkas was hyperventilating having panic attacks and shyt, doing press conferences in the PLAYOFFS talking about how we supposed to beat leborn

That was a sad ass time in the eastern conference , the drose injury really fukked up a lot of shyt cause them raptors and hawks teams wasn’t on shyt

Pacers the only ones after the bulls to really compete with Lebron once the Celtics core got old

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Ask @Art Barr about this…

What’s going on Boston??

Not everything is drama. He's been playing great lately.

He’s just propping himself up, everyone wants to look at every statement from a negative perspective

Could be harmless. Does that creep into guys’ heads when the games matter most because they feel they have something to prove and does that end up hurting the team? Egos can sometimes undo team chemistry.