Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Media keep trying to force these new American stars to take over the mantle for Bron and Steph…. Tatum, Edwards and Book just ain’t it. They’re great, but they ain’t it.
these kinds of posts are hilarious if you actually remember how bron and steph used to get treated :mjlol:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I've talked about Giannis being incapable of having a 2 man game with his teammates. But it seems like Jayson Tatum is incapable too

Jaylen Brown would have a game like this

And Tatum would be incapable of deferring to Jaylen and play team basketball. He said in an interview "I don't want to interfere with someone who has it going, I don't want to get in someone's space". The fukk does that mean

If Tatum doesn't have a good shooting night, his energy dips tremendously and it's like he's pouting on the court causing turnovers and yelling at refs. Doesn't put his teammates in a position to succeed. On the other hand, It's not a coincidence that as soon as Porzingis joined the team Jaylen Brown and him had instant on court chemistry and an elite 2-man game. Jaylen also has great 2-man games with Derrick White and Jrue. It's time for Jayson Tatum to do the same

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Listening to Bill Simmons.
:skip:
They are talking about the fouls called since the all star break. Has anybody noticed less fouls are being called? I haven’t watched many games since the break to tell.

They said Denver vs Lakers had under 20 free throws?
:lupe:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Looking at the recent NBA scores Adam Silver really did see the 200-point All Star Game and said "Aight that's enough" :pachaha:

Listening to Bill Simmons.
:skip:
They are talking about the fouls called since the all star break. Has anybody noticed less fouls are being called? I haven’t watched many games since the break to tell.

They said Denver vs Lakers had under 20 free throws?
:lupe:
Man, i was listening to Simmons last night....dude was talking about the rules and naming teams it was going to affect....he start talking about how its going to kill the Knicks.....I look up some scores and these nikkas scored 73 :dead:

dude be knowing