Daps
8:00 pm Warriors - Spurs NBA TV

10:30 pm Celtics - Trail Blazers NBA TV

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Listening to Bill Simmons.
:skip:
They are talking about the fouls called since the all star break. Has anybody noticed less fouls are being called? I haven’t watched many games since the break to tell.

They said Denver vs Lakers had under 20 free throws?
:lupe:
I've noticed scoring down across the board. There were very few teams scoring under 100 until recently and now it seems like it's happening every night.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I've noticed scoring down across the board. There were very few teams scoring under 100 until recently and now it seems like it's happening every night.
I didnt see it anything more than seasonal malaise and injuries piling up and backups hitting their talent ceiling

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Is Zion gonna be All-NBA? I thought the idea was ridiculous but then I looked at the locks and he has a pretty good case.

The locks are Jokic, SGA, Luka, Giannis, KD, Kawhi, Ant, AD and Tatum. Donovan Mitchell, Jimmy and Booker aren't gonna play enough games.

That leaves the final seven spots between Brunson, Brown, Haliburton, Banchero, PG, Fox, Sabonis, LeBron, Curry and Zion.

The Pels have a better record than all those teams besides Brown's Celtics and PG's Clippers. They're pretty firmly entrenched in that five spot too and he's their best player.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is Zion gonna be All-NBA? I thought the idea was ridiculous but then I looked at the locks and he has a pretty good case.

The locks are Jokic, SGA, Luka, Giannis, KD, Kawhi, Ant, AD and Tatum. Donovan Mitchell, Jimmy and Booker aren't gonna play enough games.

That leaves the final seven spots between Brunson, Brown, Haliburton, Banchero, PG, Fox, Sabonis, LeBron, Curry and Zion.

The Pels have a better record than all those teams besides Brown's Celtics and PG's Clippers. They're pretty firmly entrenched in that five spot too and he's their best player.
Sabonis has to be a lock as well, and I’d even put LeBron in front of Zion

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How does LA get two guys before Zion when they're in 9th place? The Kings are also behind the Pels and NO won the season series 4-0.
All NBA Teams are determined more by individual play than team success. Pascal Siakam made one in 2022 and his team was mid and missed the playoffs. Zion been balling and has been healthy but they’re gon give the nod to Bron.