Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Daps
If there's one thing you can always count on in sports right now, it's that Washington will find a way to go back to being pure ass if they start hot. Game is now tied

Daps
Reppin
California
Yo, Turkish people have a certain "look" to them that's distinguishable. Like round faces to Asians, it's something in their noses I think.

Sengun looks like some family members on one of my ex side. She Turkish and Black.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really happy the Magic passed on Whitmore to draft Juwan Howard's garbage ass son
Meh I really dont think cam would be this good on other squads. He definitely has a terrible tunnel vision. Udoka has put him in a good role but he has to be very calculated with the lineup he puts out there with Cam cuz it can go south quick.

Daps
Meh I really dont think cam would be this good on other squads. He definitely has a terrible tunnel vision. Udoka has put him in a good role but he has to be very calculated with the lineup he puts out there with Cam cuz it can go south quick.
If Mosley can develop Suggs I’m convinced he can do well with just about any player.

I was convinced Suggs was about to be a “get ready to learn Chinese buddy” kind of player:mjlol:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s the worst in the league. Dude gets manhandled on all his drives and rarely gets a whistles. They jsut think he keeps losing the ball for no reason
Don’t be this guy y’all lol

Overly bias fans are the worst. I could have swore you said Brooks had the worst whistle in the league. You approaching @BigMoneyGrip levels of delusion

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cannot stand traveling back to backs and its absurd the NBA hasn't eliminated them outright. If you're going to insist on doing back to backs the teams should be at home in both games OR they should play during the day and get a full 24 hours of rest

If Washington wasn't barely a pro team we'd be down 30 right now

Or require both teams to be on a back 2 back with the home team coming off a road game.