Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It should be noted that when KD went down in Brooklyn, James harden was able to win with Kyrie and spare parts with an equally trash coach in Steve Nash. They were playing the corpse of Deandre Jordan too

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

This is the most impressive thing I seen Kyrie do. How u have handles with that ball on carpet:mindblown:

Ain't as hard as you'd think. When I was young I used to play against some older cats who had a weekly run in a church on a carpeted court. Barely noticed a difference from playing on concrete, dirt, or regular courts.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
That’s why I can’t write off Suns or Clippers beating Denver , having 3 dudes who can go get whatever the fukk they want when needed matters :patrice:
Denver is a great team but I'm really not seeing this unbeatable juggernaut that no other team is close to like some are painting them ass.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Denver is a great team but I'm really not seeing this unbeatable juggernaut that no other team is close to like some are painting them ass.
They benefitted mainly last season from an excellent starting 5 that remained healthy for the most part and was able to overshadow the lack of depth that they had. Plus the depth really wasn’t battle tested in the playoffs last year.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Ain't as hard as you'd think. When I was young I used to play against some older cats who had a weekly run in a church on a carpeted court. Barely noticed a difference from playing on concrete, dirt, or regular courts.
With a tiny azz ball u win at an amusement park?

And its grades of carpet. Why was a court inside of a church on a carpet?:why: Sounds like an Above the rim court?

Daps
I cannot stand traveling back to backs and its absurd the NBA hasn't eliminated them outright. If you're going to insist on doing back to backs the teams should be at home in both games OR they should play during the day and get a full 24 hours of rest

If Washington wasn't barely a pro team we'd be down 30 right now