St. Lucia
I liked all the moves the knicks made except the Bogdanovic & Burks ones

Burks is a chucker and Bogdan looks like he's about to be out the league

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KAT is going down as this generation's Rasheed Wallace. It's not a 1-to-1 comparison but this guy's game looks like it was created in a lab for a big man to dominate in this era. He can do everything offensively.

It doesn't even make sense that he isn't a perennial MVP candidate.
Literally zero impact.

With superstars & generational players you feel it when they go off. KAT tho :scust:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Hadn’t paid attention to Phoenix in a minute but I thought they were starting to percolate/turn things around not too long ago. As in 5th seed gaining on the 4th seed type energy.

But i see that clearly wasn't the case. I guess Beal is hurt again and it's not gonna be easy for them to out-win DAL and NOP. The grace period for taking advantage/putting distance ahead of sluggish teams is over now that we're heading into the home stretch.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Hadn’t paid attention to Phoenix in a minute but I thought they were starting to percolate/turn things around not too long ago. As in 5th seed gaining on the 4th seed type energy.

But i see that clearly wasn't the case. I guess Beal is hurt again and it's not gonna be easy for them to out-win DAL and NOP. The grace period for taking advantage/putting distance ahead of sluggish teams is over now that we're heading into the home stretch.
They had momentum and all the momentum died with injuries

Beal hurting something new every 2 or 3 weeks tells me that he was never ready for primetime