Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I got a feeling that he's seen Harden swoop in, and take his spot as the #2 guy. And it's making him feel undervalued. To me he's on the down slide of his career and is #3 type of player at best

Agreed, and really: PG/Russ are redundant inferior versions of Kawhi/Harden anyway. Now bc Harden is semi-washed and PG/Russ can still be dynamic, sometimes the redundancy is a good thing. However, imo their ideal roster would still be:

Zubac
3&D Power Forward
Coffey
Kawhi
Harden
--
Norm

With a Markkanen or Porzingis or Miles Turner, etc as that PF.

Last edited:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Aye I just got the perfect idea for the nba to make the all star weekend great

Make the all stars play 5 on 5 against each other over the entire weekend, like you have two games on Saturday then have the championship on Sunday, make it a cash prize, and you sprinkle in all the mini games, make it like an all day thing

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

Make the all stars play 5 on 5 against each other over the entire weekend, like you have two games on Saturday then have the championship on Sunday, make it a cash prize, and you sprinkle in all the mini games, make it like an all day thing
:heh: players aint agreeing to this and aint nobody watching “all day”

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

So you want the stars to play extra games during their break