Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
When you need to push a narrative, and hype players, simple bring up useless stats.

Usage rate on a team with the worst record in the Western Conference and 3rd worst record in the NBA means absolutely nothing. The Spurs also have the 6th worst scoring defense.

Wemby is talented, no question. But using meaningless stats to hype him up is stupid. The NBA wanted him to go to the Spurs, a small market team with an aging coach and zero talent, so deal with it.
I mean the usage rate was one of the main reasons in how Paolo won ROY last year, so it's not surprising that it's being used again with Wemby this year.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Agreed, and really: PG/Russ are redundant inferior versions of Kawhi/Harden anyway. Now bc Harden is semi-washed and PG/Russ can still be dynamic, sometimes the redundancy is a good thing. However, imo their ideal roster would still be:

Zubac
3&D Power Forward
Coffey
Kawhi
Harden
--
Norm

With a Markkanen or Porzingis or Miles Turner, etc as that PF.

Facts, you see it. They need to have a more balanced offense. They just need to get Coffey more up to speed, because he got potential

To me they also need a back up point guard, who is a true pass first point guard. They need a way to still have that explosive offense whenever Harden isn't in the game

br82186

Superstar
Daps

GS announcer sound like Johnny Most :dead:

Easy for him to say what he said when his team is up bu that much, but let it be the other way around and watch him have a stroke explaining why it isn't right.

Ish like that, along with Draymond and Klay's constant cockyness this and prior seasons makes me happy that these n-gga's are back down to earth and are at least 1 to 2 seasons away from a rebuild.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Warriors game is a prime example of why I'm out. Took the fantasy points on Steph. These mf have an all time shyt show with the Hornets.:what: If I went under I KNOW for a FACT Curry would have a triple double before the second quarter.

Look at this shyt :mjlol:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Get Sirius XM for the NBA Channel, he hosts a daily show on there with Rick Kamla. It's the only reason his voice has grown on me and is now somewhat tolerable.

They have the most listenable show to me during the week.

Downside is how he tries to insert the Pelicans into every discussion that he can...Scalabrine does the same with Celtics.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They have the most listenable show to me during the week.

Downside is how he tries to insert the Pelicans into every discussion that he can...Scalabrine does the same with Celtics.
I'll give a slight edge to Eddie Johnson-Justin Termine's show as the best show overall. And of course Eddie talks a lot of Suns basketball. Its a damn shame NBA TV doesn't do a simulcast of one or two of these shows in the morning when they have nothing worthwhile on.