Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I guess one could say that that particular knee right now is...

...flappy and sick :flabbynsick:
tenor.gif

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was his knees.
It was multiple things, but the knee issue wasn’t that huge. Blake griffin medicals looked worse and he went number one.

On Simmons podcast, his cohost said the most damning thing was his college coach spoke negatively about him and that’s a big no-no. The same thing happened to Noah Joakim. He was a number one projected pick. He came back and his college coach at Florida spoke down on him and his stock fell.

It don’t even matter becaue it benefited Houston. Sometimes where you fall is better. Can has gotten the attention he needed in Houston to succeed. When he left left for a gegleague, Coach Ime sent one of his top assistant coaches down there with him to help monitor and guide his progress. And then also he’s been following Amen (whose known as a high work ethic guys off the court and working with him). Cam has benefited from
the culture in Houston. He wouldn’t be doin this inGsW. Kerr would have ruined him and he’d be jsut as frustrated as Kuminga.

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Zion dominated Wemby last night and Wemby is extremely slow offensively, will definitely be more of a back to basket player than a face up player when he puts weight on.

I thought dude would be historically good offensively, but he's nowhere near a rookie Zion or Luka on that end, definitely historically good defensively though. He needs more touches, but I don't know if his mid range jumper, handle, and strength is good enough to get the ball where he needs it to put up good numbers offensively.