Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I fukk with Wemby, but Gobert played half the year if I remember that correctly that year. Still impressive

Yea Gobert played 56 games I believe but for Wemby to put those numbers in 47 games is impressive but Gobert was anchoring what I'm sure was a very good Utah defense

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you not a fan of per36
I don’t lean anyway towards it. My point was increasing someone’s minutes doesn’t automatically mean numbers will

Some players play better in limited roles. Specifically where the defense isn’t geared to stop you. He might turn out great but it’s not automatic

jayjon85

Pro
Daps
Joker got 21/20/10 in three quarters :dahell:
Chauncey Billups is a horrible coach. He had Toumani and Walker guarding Jokic the entire game and had Ayton guarding wings at the 3 point line. Denver kept switching guards on Jokic and Chauncey didn't adjust the whole game. The idiot didn't think the Nuggets wouldn't have a counter for what the Lakers were trying to do in the playoffs.

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
Kuminga super inconsistent tho one minute he looks like kawhi the next a g league player
Thats an old narrative on him when he wasnt getting consistent minutes. The numbers speak for itself, he also passes the eye test if you have been watching him for the last month and a half.

Last edited: