Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t lean anyway towards it. My point was increasing someone’s minutes doesn’t automatically mean numbers will

Some players play better in limited roles. Specifically where the defense isn’t geared to stop you. He might turn out great but it’s not automatic
He’s scoring points with low minutes and low usage. Hes doin it mostly off-ball. It’s quick decisions. His per 36 scoring is legendary so far. In this century only Embidd per 36 is better. In nba history, he’s number 8 and all the guys ahead of him of Hall of Famers.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This shyt has been going on all year long and I'm sick and tired of Pop letting it happen
These loser ass scrubs constantly looking off Wemby in the clutch

7'4" and wide open for a dunk in the lane and this a$$hole takes a contested 3 from damn near mid court
They only needed 2 points too, there was absolutely no reason to force a 3

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Trae getting snubbed is the Hawks’ fault.

People holding him to team success standards they don’t use for other players.

In 4 games, he’s eligible for the all-time averages list and will be 3rd-4th in apg.
His bullshyt is one of the main reasons the Hawks have regressed :dead:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
This shyt has been going on all year long and I'm sick and tired of Pop letting it happen
These loser ass scrubs constantly looking off Wemby in the clutch

7'4" and wide open for a dunk in the lane and this a$$hole takes a contested 3 from damn near mid court
They only needed 2 points too, there was absolutely no reason to force a 3

I'll say this in Vassell's defense, there was only 3 seconds and that would've been an incredibly tough pass over one defender in front of him and one in the direct passing lane. Vassell would have had to lob it up and who says time doesn't run out and on top of that Vassell had 28 points.

I think the bigger problem here is these wing players can't make proper entry passes which affects these kind of things along with forcing bigs to give up good position.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai

Imagine what happens once he starts playing closer to 30 minutes.

It's almost criminal how he fell. Like I wonder what it was that guys like him and Jalen Johnson get penalized on. It's also extra dumb because at the draft is the easiest time to secure a guy. Once he blows they become off the market. Imagine how much it'll take to get a sengun or cam now

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It's almost criminal how he fell. Like I wonder what it was that guys like him and Jalen Johnson get penalized on. It's also extra dumb because at the draft is the easiest time to secure a guy. Once he blows they become off the market. Imagine how much it'll take to get a sengun or cam now
It was his knees.