Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Or I can just open up my IPTV and watch 4 games at the same time and text my boys using my smartphone

This is how im gonna select your posts while I neg you :wow:

Fg8Itt.gif

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whitmore's the 2nd easy decision after Sengun. Sengun you keep no questions asked. Whitmore, find the first sucker who thinks he's gonna be great.
I treat trading Whitmore like I treat trading Green. I wouldn’t do it for no role player or back up big. Hes not putting up these numbers in garbage time. Hes doing it during real stretches of the game and contributing to our wins. I only trade them for a bonafide starter who’s at worse a number 3 option. when you trade guys like Green or Whitmore, you trade them for guys that have surpassed their(Whitmore and Greens) ceiling. Like the trade New York did with Toronto. Cam and Green at least have star potential, so don’t trade them for anything less than a star, even if you have to attach picks to it. Luckily Houston has done a good job star trading historically. Prime Francis and Mobley for TMac. The Harden trade. I don’t mind trades like that when you’re trading away young assets for proven or breakout stars entering their prime. I don’t want another Barkley trade.

But apparently its a lot to suckers out there because from what local media are saying, a lot phone calls Stone is having are becoming difficult to navigate because all the teams are asking about Cam or Tari for trades that don’t justify. Like if they’re talking about trading for Olynyk or Gafford, of course they’re not interest in adding Cam to those deals(I hope not anyway).