Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t mind trading our core as long as we get players that are better or equal to their fullfilled potential. I don’t want to trade Green for Bridges but I’d be willing to trade Green for someone like Booker or even Mitchell (And I’m. It even a big fan of Donovan Mitchell) but I still don’t see the point of these trade because they don’t make us contenders. Cleveland did that trade for Nitchell and now they’re about to be worse off than they were and Mitchell never elevated them to a top 4 teams in the East. They’re middle of the pack. That’s what a trade for Bridges would do to us.if we trade Green, and more assets for him. I’m still not sure we wouldn’t still just be a playin team. Orest let OKC grow through the pains and look at them. That what we can do because we have better young core than them. And it shows because we always beat OKC. We just don’t have a SGA

Ime on some Patrick Beverley playoff shyt.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don’t mind trading our core as long as we get players that are better or equal to their fullfilled potential. I don’t want to trade Green for Bridges but I’d be willing to trade Green for someone like Booker or even Mitchell (And I’m. It even a big fan of Donovan Mitchell) but I still don’t see the point of these trade because they don’t make us contenders. Cleveland did that trade for Nitchell and now they’re about to be worse off than they were and Mitchell never elevated them to a top 4 teams in the East. They’re middle of the pack. That’s what a trade for Bridges would do to us.if we trade Green, and more assets for him. I’m still not sure we wouldn’t still just be a playin team. Orest let OKC grow through the pains and look at them. That what we can do because we have better young core than them. And it shows because we always beat OKC. We just don’t have a SGA

CLE is trending towards top 4 in the East. Mitchell has been going crazy this season with guys out the lineup.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

This is exactly my stance and what i said in the trade thread the other day.

I wouldn't trade Green/our assets for Bridges... that'd be kinda dumb... but a Donovan Mitchell or more ideal (because of his height) a Devin Booker...? that would make somewhat more sense. But at the same time would either of those make us more than... a 6th seed in a healthy West? A Booker/Mitchell would begin to be aged out by the time Sengun is truly primed and neither would want to once again muddle in a treadmill team entering the twilight of their careers.

Might be better to rock with this core for at least a couple more years. See if we can finish .500 this year. See if we can be a surprise 45-48 win team next year and from there monitor the progression of Green, Sengun, Whitmore, Jabari, etc. I think we still got time before feeling pressed to cash out on any of them.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is exactly my stance and what i said in the trade thread the other day.

I wouldn't trade Green/our assets for Bridges... that'd be kinda dumb... but a Donovan Mitchell or more ideal (because of his height) a Devin Booker...? that would make somewhat more sense. But at the same time would either of those make us more than... a 6th seed in a healthy West? A Booker/Mitchell would begin to be aged out by the time Sengun is truly primed and neither would want to once again muddle in a treadmill team entering the twilight of their careers.

Might be better to rock with this core for at least a couple more years. See if we can finish .500 this year. See if we can be a surprise 45-48 win team next year and from there monitor the progression of Green, Sengun, Whitmore, Jabari, etc. I think we still got time before feeling pressed to cash out on any of them.
You almost pretty much have to trade green or a young assset if you acquire Bridges because other wise you’re either sending Cam to the end of the evenxh along with Amen if you only ship out Dipo Tate and Landale. Bridges is an iron man and he won’t be happy coming in here if his role is reduced. He averages almost 35 minutes a game his last 4 seasons. Jalen isn’t a pg and can’t play the position. Neither is Cam. Cam will be forced out the rotations with Dillon Bridges and Tari. With a reduced role, Jalen will most likely take a chance in restrict free agency to see if he build his career back up elsewhere if he doesn’t get traded. We’ll be force to pay an older Bridges 30+ million to stay

I’d hate to be Stone right now. he got some tough decisions to make. It has to be a bigger plan than just Bridges to take the next step

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Lillard so damn underwhelming man. How don't you score 30 in yo return back to Portland man, and then walked away with a L:hhh:

Lame ahh nikka fukked up my parlay
You're not thinking chess, you're thinking checkers.
How many Trailblazer fans dialed up their fanduel and put a stack on the upset?

Dame knew that. This was his way of giving back. :wow:

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
You almost pretty much have to trade green or a young assset if you acquire Bridges because other wise you’re either sending Cam to the end of the evenxh along with Amen if you only ship out Dipo Tate and Landale. Bridges is an iron man and he won’t be happy coming in here if his role is reduced. He averages almost 35 minutes a game his last 4 seasons. Jalen isn’t a pg and can’t play the position. Neither is Cam. Cam will be forced out the rotations with Dillon Bridges and Tari. With a reduced role, Jalen will most likely take a chance in restrict free agency to see if he build his career back up elsewhere if he doesn’t get traded. We’ll be force to pay an older Bridges 30+ million to stay

I’d hate to be Stone right now. he got some tough decisions to make. It has to be a bigger plan than just Bridges to take the next step
Whitmore's the 2nd easy decision after Sengun. Sengun you keep no questions asked. Whitmore, find the first sucker who thinks he's gonna be great.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are having both Jarrett Allen and Evan Mobley redundant?
Redundancy is whenTwo ppl who do the same thing cancel out the production. That’s not happening in Cleveland. I think they work well together. I think the issue is clevalnd has the same issues as everybody else for. That draft(outside of Toronto I guess) in they need their lottery to take that leap. Mobley is still the same player he was his rookie year impact wise. Allen has met his ceiling. They need Mobley to hit his ceiling or closer to it. They just need him to be better, not that he sucks, but they need him to be more productive for the Cavs to get better