On another note, Embiid looks like he's gonna miss a week at least

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
This team will never win anything, I just enjoy the regular season success

Terrible management of players from the top down

We were gonna be the #2 seed and now we'll be lucky to be the 6th seed come playoff time.

He's getting hurt with these fluke ass knee bumps too... We tried load management, we tried playing him regular...his body just aint built for an 82 game season.

Shouldn't have been out there to begin with :francis:

yup...Sixers will have to treat him like Kawhi going forward

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
He's gonna have to simplify his game...high & low post ups, pick n rolls, and catch and shoots

Embiid needs to play like Shaq on the Lakers. Powerful decisive moves, pick and roll, Alley oops, hook shots, drop steps, etc etc

It would preserve his body

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
We were gonna be the #2 seed and now we'll be lucky to be the 6th seed come playoff time.

He's getting hurt with these fluke ass knee bumps too... We tried load management, we tried playing him regular...his body just aint built for an 82 game season.

yup...Sixers will have to treat him like Kawhi going forward
Yeah his body definitely isn’t built for it, just extremely injury prone. It’s the drawback of him being other worldly talented as he is. That’s another reason why I don’t think we can ever win, but with a talent like Joel you just pray to get 1 magical year where he’s healthy and keep trying until his body is totally finished.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Embiid needs to play like Shaq on the Lakers. Powerful decisive moves, pick and roll, Alley oops, hook shots, drop steps, etc etc

It would preserve his body
I disagree, he would still get injured, his body can’t hold up in a heavy contact style of basketball like Shaq played. He has to play with finesse, losing weight would preserve his career but I highly doubt that happens at age 30, he is who he is at this point.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I disagree, he would still get injured, his body can’t hold up in a heavy contact style of basketball like Shaq played. He has to play with finesse, losing weight would preserve his career but I highly doubt that happens at age 30, he is who he is at this point.

His biggest problem is his weight, he needs to get in shape. It effects his balance, especially when he does those guard moves, which causes the constant falling down and knee pain. Also contributes to his endurance towards the end of the season and the playoffs. I have no idea why he does not take his weight loss seriously