Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Mark Daigneault getting halfway through the season & then randomly deciding it's the perfect time to start adding Keyontae Johnson minutes to the rotation is some real Mark Daigneault shyt :pachaha:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
@Regular_P @Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Ultimately NOP gonna need "Point-Zion" paired with a big-shot-making co-star. i.e. The offense runs through Zion but he has that "Kobe" teammate who can call his own number as needed. LeBron with Kyrie. Jokic with Murray., etc. He basically needs what Chet has with SGA and OKC.

But since NOP's money is tied to two 3rd options at best (CJ, Ingram), one of which in CJ is out of position as "point guard" and a coach with an equal opportunity offensive scheme... that's a lot too untangle. I don't think Bridges solves anything either but they're also not getting a De'Aron Fox or Donovan Mitchell anytime soon. I think they're going to wait to see if/how badly they crash and burn in these playoffs before attempting to make a move tho.
Personally, I think Zion can be the crunch time guy with the right players around him, mainly, a ton of shooting. Bridges would fit a lot better than Ingram.

The Pels just aren't a serious franchise, imo. Look at what the Bucks did with Adrian Griffin compared to how NO has been treading water for years and refusing to make any changes. They just keep running the same roster, with the same coach and the same issues back every year.