Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're assuming that his game will automatically translate to the league right away with no growing pains.
Every player has an adjustment period that’s a given. He’s a sure fire All-Star. Especially with the rules being what they are today. You can’t touch anybody and everyone just fires up 3s unconsciously. Once he gets a feel for the NBA game it’s a wrap.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lemme see him against NBA talent. I've seen Lamelo against NBA talent. Has nothing to do with one being better than the other.

You also called Haliburton a shorter Kevin Martin when their games are nothing alike and Martin is only 2 inches taller. Your opinion doesn't hold much weight.
If YOU cannot tell what Victor Wembenyama will be in the NBA, I have absolutely no business responding to you. And you’re an anime fan, which should’ve told me all I needed to know about you.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
If YOU cannot tell what Victor Wembenyama will be in the NBA, I have absolutely no business responding to you. And you’re an anime fan, which should’ve told me all I needed to know about you.
I'll still wait to see him play in the NBA against NBA talent first. Me watching anime is irrelevant. You also have a history of terrible opinions.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll still wait to see him play in the NBA against NBA talent first. Me watching anime is irrelevant. You also have a history of terrible opinions.
I don’t know your history of opinions, and I don’t care to :yeshrug:

The same NBA talent that just let Lauri Markannen get 49 and Donovan Mitchell get 71 will be the impediment to his success? You were better off sticking with hoping he gets hurt :mjlol:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I don’t know your history of opinions, and I don’t care to :yeshrug:

The same NBA talent that just let Lauri Markannen get 49 and Donovan Mitchell get 71 will be the impediment to his success? You were better off sticking with hoping he gets hurt :mjlol:
Where did I say I hope he gets hurt? What does Mitchell scoring 71 and Lauri scoring 49 have to do with anything? You love bringing up shyt that's irrelevant to the topic.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Wemby is shooting less than 30% on 5 3s a game so far overseas this season. I'm supposed to expect that to improve against NBA talent and with the NBA 3 point line?

Daps
I’ve been adamant about the Warriors coming out the west but idk man
Not to say that they will/won't, but they went through similar struggles last season and everyone was questioning them. Everyone should know by now that they don't treat the regular season too seriously, and they make sure to pace themselves to peak at the right time.

With all that said, the losses themselves aren't the issue, it's having arguably the worst frontcourt rotation in the league for yet another season. Even if they were winning these games, it'd still be an issue they desperately need to fix.