Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Sucks to see the Hornets struggle though.

Would be worth it if they land Wemby.

But then again I’m not sure how Lamelo would work with Wemby. Melo needs athletes and shooters to maximize his ability. Wemby can shoot but he ain’t gonna be getting up and down the court the way Melo needs his guys to be doing…

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

But then again I’m not sure how Lamelo would work with Wemby. Melo needs athletes and shooters to maximize his ability. Wemby can shoot but he ain’t gonna be getting up and down the court the way Melo needs his guys to be doing…
Get Wemby and worry about the fit later. Worst case, they have the most valuable trade in the league.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY

You got other teams tanking like Detroit too. But Hornets have took a step back ever since Bridges got kicked out for his domestic abuse.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps

D-mitch is right and he got a G45 pass too. He’s a former dunk champ himself.

Times like this I blame Bron…..people blame Bron for everything that goes wrong in the league today but in this case it’s actually his fault. The dunk contest was a rite of passage for budding superstars. They all did it until Bron came along and decided to blow off….even though he was both the best athlete and the best player. That changed the trajectory for all great players….they didn’t see the importance of it anymore. Bron took away magnitude when he decided to break tradition. Had he gone the fans wouldn’t be getting robbed of a Ja contest today.

I always say Bron’s biggest hoe move was throwing his name in the contest the year before then backing out on some scary shyt when the time came:martin:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
AdventurousVioletGaur-size_restricted.gif

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Wemby is so good Lamelo will have no choice but to play however Wemby wants him to play lol

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
the amount of lamelo commentary going on when i KNOW yal don't be watching more than 5 minutes of a hornets game at a time once every 3 weeks is wild

like bridges missing is the only thing that went left this year :mjlol: lamelo ain't even played in half of charlotte's games. and when he has, he hasn't seen the same starting lineup for more than 3 games at a time either

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If you don’t think Victor Wembenyama, a 7’5 big with guard skills and ability to shoot from anywhere, isn’t already better than Lamelo Ball I don’t know what to tell you
You're assuming that his game will automatically translate to the league right away with no growing pains.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
If you don’t think Victor Wembenyama, a 7’5 big with guard skills and ability to shoot from anywhere, isn’t already better than Lamelo Ball I don’t know what to tell you
Lemme see him against NBA talent. I've seen Lamelo against NBA talent. Has nothing to do with one being better than the other.

You also called Haliburton a shorter Kevin Martin when their games are nothing alike and Martin is only 2 inches taller. Your opinion doesn't hold much weight.