Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
That was gawd awful. Wtf was the nikka Grant looking at:what:

Dame should have been the number 1 option in his sights. Looked off Dame for Nurkic:snoop:
For the record, Nurkic has actually been shooting the 3, very good this season.

Especially when he's wide open. With that said clutch shots are Dame's expertise.

He was guard heavily initially but he was trying trust his teammates to hit those big shots. He was trying be unselfish in the moment.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I really do wonder why teams badly in need of front court depth like GS or Portland or a few others haven't taken a chance on someone like Dwight (still effective in limited minutes), Cousins, Whiteside or why it took even Favors this long to get signed. I get not wanting them as starters but just to fill out the bench and have them as a backup plan to buy their bigs some minutes.
IDK about Dwight but Whiteside causes a whole other set of problems. We tried that experiment. While Whiteside got "blocks" he always got outplayed at times and was lazy as fukk in rotations.

They got a lot of young guys that they don't want to be exposed to those habits.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Didn’t see you mentioning Harden having 16/15/11 with only one miss if I’m remembering right. If he was European though.. @Gil Scott-Heroin @JoelB

:sas2:

You know how you said you would have the last laugh....

:sas1:

Besides, we only mention Batmans out here. Unless, of course, you're admitting that Embiid is now a subplot on his own team.

:mjgrin:

e41RfSb.png

Embiid had 36/11 in 24 minutes...didnt even play the end of 3rd or entire 4th quarter :beli:

If my nikka name was Vladamir Rastonovic there would be a pinned thread on the homepage
8271-1ff4244e4928c5dd3c1b487b39a5118b.jpg

#Nonikkas
#AgendaContinues

*edit*

I see @Flight already made the point...im late to the party brehs dont mind me :whoa: :

Last edited: