Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
They gotta decide whether they're going all-in or start selling now in preparation for attempting to trade Dame in the summer. Feels like they should be better than they are though they do have a glaring hole at PF and backup C.

A pragmatic/realistic organization would see the writing on the wall and put everyone on the table besides Sharpe and Simons.

Nurkic has been playing aight and actually good as of recently.

Grant is straight at PF.

The problem is still the same, we have an undersized backcourt.

Hart, Lillard and Simons are all 6'4 and under.

So when its comes to matching up with taller team, we just dont have the length. :dame:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Nurkic has been playing aight and actually good as of recently.

Grant is straight at PF.

The problem is still the same, we have an undersized backcourt.

Hart, Lillard and Simons are all 6'4 and under.

So when its comes to matching up with taller team, we just dont have the length. :dame:
I like Nurk but it's always a ticking time bomb with his health. It's inevitable he's missing at least 20 games a season if not more and they don't have any kind of replacement if he goes down.

Because their backcourt is so small, I'd prefer Grant at the three with them. Makes it easier to navigate switches and what not. They also don't have a legit backup to him if he's the PF. All their depth is tiny. Basically built like a college team. :heh:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I like Nurk but it's always a ticking time bomb with his health. It's inevitable he's missing at least 20 games a season if not more and they don't have any kind of replacement if he goes down.

Because their backcourt is so small, I'd prefer Grant at the three with them. Makes it easier to navigate switches and what not. They also don't have a legit backup to him if he's the PF. All their depth is tiny. Basically built like a college team. :heh:
I really do wonder why teams badly in need of front court depth like GS or Portland or a few others haven't taken a chance on someone like Dwight (still effective in limited minutes), Cousins, Whiteside or why it took even Favors this long to get signed. I get not wanting them as starters but just to fill out the bench and have them as a backup plan to buy their bigs some minutes.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

I don’t disagree that’s why they’ve been vocal about getting another wing