Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Credit to BK and PHI for cleaning up on some light work this past week+. They each have a proverbial statement game on Friday tho. Nets/Bucks and Sixers/Clippers. It's actually a statement game for LAC too, with everyone actually healthy.

Altho not perfect, both Nets and 76ers passed with flying colors. Gotta see how Maxey will be reintegrated.

And for all the Wall vs Reggie preseason chatter… Norm and Luke may have been the answer this whole time.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Worldwide Wob is the most insufferable casual culture vulture fan this side of @Gil Scott-Heroin. Him and Zach Lowe are always on that :mjpls:

For the past two years, being the best player on the best team didn’t matter, now all of a sudden it’s THE litmus test for being the MVP. Not only that, they have the same amount of wins as 5 other teams in the conference, so it’s a bad faith argument. :mjpls:

Talk about shameless goalpost moving. We see what time it is :mjpls:

Daps
When you believe MPJ is the Nuggets’ best player so you’ve gotta overcompensate to deflect from your own bullshyt:
They told me I was crazy when I said MPJ the best player on the team.
I see you’ve been running from that MPJ smoke. Remember when you said I was crazy for saying he was the best talent on the team? :bryan: “But but but Jokic!”
Jokic is a head case and can’t handle the Clippers defense mentally or physically. He’s been exposed and clearly has maxed out. So much for the best offensive anchor in the league. Can’t even score on Marcus Morris on the block. We won’t even mention defense.

MPJ is the only one attacking without fear and consistently getting to the basket. Malone has been playing mind games with MPJ since he came into the league. He probably wishes Barton wasn’t hurt so he could bench MPJ:mjlol:.

The best player on the team has spoken. :mjgrin:
:wow:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When you believe MPJ is the Nuggets’ best player so you’ve gotta overcompensate to deflect from your own bullshyt:

:wow:
You’ve been fighting losing battles all season from Draymond, to the Warriors to Kyrie, and now back to the Warriors. You’re going to be on silent lunch again tomorrow when Memphis embarrasses Steve Kerr (again). Good thing for you is that it almost certainly can’t get any worse than 91-51 at halftime like the other night

Desperation: the new fragrance by @Gil Scott-Heroin :mjlol:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
If I'm the Warriors I'd call and inquire if they'll take Steph off my hands for Crowder straight up :manny:

russell-westbrook-pointing.gif