Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Playing next to Jokic has really elevated AG's game

Bruce Brown lookin like a legit energy/enforcer on the perimeter....

Whats the status on Murray and MPJ tho?? Nuggets are tough to get a pulse if they are for real....They win without them but continuity is everything if you want to hit that next level as a team...

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Denver
Denver is a BAD match up for us. Zaire looked awful out there :mjcry:

Back to the lab :francis:
I came away thinking the same thing about y’all. Steven adams strength and JJJ shot blocking is probably what would give jok the biggest problems over a 7 game series. Not to mention a not yet 100% Murray trying to stay in front of Ja.

Daps
Playing next to Jokic has really elevated AG's game

Bruce Brown lookin like a legit energy/enforcer on the perimeter....

Whats the status on Murray and MPJ tho?? Nuggets are tough to get a pulse if they are for real....They win without them but continuity is everything if you want to hit that next level as a team...
Ideally, you'd want to move both of them to give Jokic a better support cast, but no team is taking on both those contracts.

There'll be $60-70m tied up between the both of them going forward. I don't know how the fukk Denver is going to contend with both of them taking up that much cap. They've just got to hope Murray can turn back the clock as I don't have any hope in MPJ living up the expectations they have of him.