Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
You already know i'm a fan of Ja and MEM but thanks for acknowledging this.

For all the passive aggressiveness naysayers have for Donovan ("too many mouths to feed") in regards to Mobley’s development, they should have the same energy then for Jackson Jr’s situation.
Year 4 and it's the same shyt. Beyond annoying

It starts with Taylor Jenkins. I think he's average at best, he never exploits the oppositions weaknesses, and he doesn't value big men play. He encourages all his players to launch 3's, damned if Jaren has man pinned underneath the basket

As far as Ja , ever since AI gave him the c/s on Twitter last season, the shyt straight went straight to his head. He tossed his passing and elite court vision to the bushes to be an AI/Rose wannabe. Game 1 against the Warriors, he should've gone for an easy 40, he was destroying Wiggins, but Ja stopped passing, and he ends up with 33. That's the shyt I'm talking about

This version of Jaren is even better, bordering on dominant at times, yet is taking fewer shots. If they think Ja taking 25-30 shots>>>>Jaren taking 15-20, then this team ain't doing shyt in the playoffs

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
FhV71yKVUAA1vhL