Supporter
Daps
Jimmy Butler is having a career year at age 33
:ohhh:

27.5 PER: 5th in the league
11.2 Win Shares: tied for 2nd in the league
.273 WS/48: 2nd in the league
.641 TS%: only SFs with higher TS% are KD and Markennen
25.8 usg rate: 48th in the league. Doesn't need the ball in his hands to have an impact on the game

:wow:

Supposed MVP candidate Jayson Tatum's numbers rank waaaaaaaaay below.
:francis:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I haven't seen any of these Lakers games, but the numbers alone have been cracking me up. Is he really getting a bogus whistle or has he been forcing the issue with his speed and aggression? He never looked all that great to me.
you watch the game last nite.. hes very mediocre ...

theres is 0 you would say hes better than avg @ lakers just are just garbage.

AD always plays on the perimiter its terrible.. coach should put him @. 5 and tell him 0 3s.

why does he wear t shirts under his jersey?

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I haven't seen any of these Lakers games, but the numbers alone have been cracking me up. Is he really getting a bogus whistle or has he been forcing the issue with his speed and aggression? He never looked all that great to me.
Lol at speed and aggression. He’s relatively good at looking for contact but no better than any star. He’s a good player no doubt, but this is just strange.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol at speed and aggression. He’s relatively good at looking for contact but no better than any star. He’s a good player no doubt, but this is just strange.
I was just throwing out possibilities, man. Because there has to be some reason. Guy has always looked like an okay rotation player to me.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I was just throwing out possibilities, man. Because there has to be some reason. Guy has always looked like an okay rotation player to me.
I think it’s because he’s white I don’t know though.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

Hope they can go on a run

He's such a corny human being
Yeah I saw that meaningless three and knew it'd cost someone :russ:
Draft Kings boosted Embiid last night from -1100 to +100 to score 25+. Something he's done in every game but 5 this year. He played 16 minutes and scored 12 points, all in the first quarter.

I understand it was a blow out, but the man didn't play in the 2nd half.