Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Lebron’s former teammates and the new generation shytting on him

But Bron fans told me the new gen was gonna adore him

Even cam Thomas said he didn’t give af when they said he was in the same company as Bron and wished it was Kobe instead :dead:
Imagine being so delusional you use CAM THOMAS in an argument to shyt on Bron

That mumble mouth socially awkward ass Ngga :hhh:

And the self ether is yea he IS a Kobe disciple, which is exactly why he has all the ‘bag’ in the world yet can’t even get run, let alone start, for the nets. Collecting DNPs bc he doesn’t know how to play the game, he out there there trying to imitate Kobe taking unnecessary tough shots lookin like Shep on the roof playing by himself.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
No way the Lakers who are struggling to make the play in got Warrior fans acting like bytches :mjlol: .

You nikkas need to worry about appreciating Curry more cause once he’s gone so are all those championship aspirations.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jokic can take back the lead in the MVP race by beating both Milwaukee and Philadelphia on Saturday and next Monday.
One of my fav players.... but he's cooked this season. I think the backlash/propaganda war got to him. Also, I think Embiid and Giannis - who are incredible players as is - are extra motivated to son him.

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry: