Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
they were never that good just healthier than everyone in the west.

Yea, I was skeptical of them from jump tho I'd give them credit and say they (and MEM) have simply played to expectations (aka being 50-win teams) whereas it's the perceived juggernauts (GSW, LAC, PHX) and dark-horse picks (DAL, NOP, MIN) that have been fukkin up this season.

Daps
Nuggets are fortunate they'll be tightening their rotation for the playoffs, because if they were to play their bench for extensive periods, they'd struggle to get out of the 1st round.

Daps
Going to be another quiet day in my mentions with the future 3-time MVP taking another L @Gil Scott-Heroin :bryan:
Stat geeks like yourself can only judge value and worth in numbers and awards. A healthy MPJ is more talented and more equipped to be the best player on the Nuggets.
MPJ would be the most talented player on the floor, with the skill set and athleticism to take over games when necessary.
They told me I was crazy when I said MPJ the best player on the team.
I see you’ve been running from that MPJ smoke. Remember when you said I was crazy for saying he was the best talent on the team? :bryan: “But but but Jokic!”
Still wrong, still stupid.

:lolbron: