Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yeah NO losing and Minny losing helped they had an opportunity to solidify their spot and DLO /AD laid a Jurassic Sized 🥚
Isn’t it 9/10 that get to the tourney? I don’t see how they miss that. But hey idk how they lost either of these last 2 games either lol

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Not all is lost to be fair they are better off in the play in and playing denver or Sac town

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Why's he's smart dumb?

Because he went Cal?

Because he plays for the Celtics?

Breh has always taken a stand and been outspoken....
Are you being serious or trolling? You know these are ridiculous questions to ask me.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Not all is lost to be fair they are better off in the play in and playing denver or Sac town
No they’re not. Their best chance was a first round match up with Memphis. Anthony Edwards going down is the only reason they have a chance in the play in.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
No they’re not. Their best chance was a first round match up with Memphis. Anthony Edwards going down is the only reason they have a chance in the play in.
Edwards went down :whoo: i've been kinda Ghost the last few days.

So i guess I'm right then :myman:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
New Orleans 180 of a season has been crazy. They were looking like a one seed back in December

BI need to leave New Orleans. if houston doesn’t get Wemby, wouldn’t mind trading for Ingram..

Gotta be disappointing for them. The Point-Zion approach had them as a top 2 seed and 10 games over .500, so it's a bad look how they've fallen off a cliff since the injury even with Ingram returning and the rest of the roster being mostly intact.

That indicates deeper issues than just their best player being out.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Just watched the spurs grizzlies highlights on YouTube. The spurs made some of the toughest shots I've ever seen in my life in the first half. If it was 2k I would have said the game was cheating on hall of fame.

We were still down 9 with a minute left and made it to overtime. None of that made sense. Spurs even took the lead back in overtime just a crazy game